Welcome to Rob and Candy's Blog

We are going PINK- we are adopting a little girl from Ethiopia. We'll be sharing our journey to adopt our daughter!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Meme, cousins and more

Last week we went to Rob's parents and visited Meme in the hospital.


Meme was released from the hospital on Friday!



Igor had a great time with his cousins!

When we returned home I FINALLY saw deer in our yard. I knew they visited my garden but I have never seen them in the yard.
I was able to take a (terrible) picture of one before they ran off into the neighbor's yard.

School starts in less than 2 weeks! Henry, Igor and I will be savoring the last few days of summer vacation.

1 comment:

tisha said...

Hope you all are enjoying the last of your summer! Glad to hear Meme was released from the hospital!:)
Tisha