Welcome to Rob and Candy's Blog

We are going PINK- we are adopting a little girl from Ethiopia. We'll be sharing our journey to adopt our daughter!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Created for Care

This weekend I spent the weekend with 400 adoptive moms at the Created for Care retreat in Atlanta.   Created for Care is a non-profit ministry designed to encourage, equip and bring rest to adoptive moms via a yearly retreat.  Last year I was so encouraged by the speakers.  They poured out God's truth about our children and they provided encouragement for those of us who have children from "hard places".  This year was just as amazing.  I cannot wait until next year.

I had a wonderful time connecting with moms from our agency and moms who have adopted from Russia and Ethiopia. 

They are hosting a second retreat March 23-25, 2012. If you have adopted or are in the process of adopting, I highly recommend this retreat.  You will come away refreshed! Click here for more details. 

No comments: