When we moved into our house last year, the windows would not open. For safety reasons, Rob and I worked diligently to open all the windows. When we tried to close them they would not close properly. (UGH!) This has resulted in a constant draft in our house. In the spring I spent time researching window efficiency and getting estimates.
This morning our new windows were delivered. Installation begins next week! I cannot wait for a draft free house. I am trying not to think about painting the trim on 23 windows.... that will come soon enough. If you have some time on your hands, come on over, we can paint together!