Welcome to Rob and Candy's Blog

We are going PINK- we are adopting a little girl from Ethiopia. We'll be sharing our journey to adopt our daughter!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hit the rewind button please!

Saturday started - Possessions- Part 2- Where we planned on giving away 7 items a day of (non-clothing) for a total of 49 items.
I went into the attic to pull out some items to purge when I came across MORE CLOTHES!  ugh...  I spent two hours going through the clothing and had to take a break.  Here's just a few of boy's clothing that no longer fit. Talk about excess!



This is a good reminder I must go through any hand me downs right away so I can pass on what is excess.
Clearly one week was not long enough to purge all the excess clothing we have!   I have hit the rewind button.  We are modifying the 7 Schedule- this week we will continue giving away clothing and shoes. 
June  23 - 29: Possessions- We will give away clothing and shoes an additional 7 days.  Let's see if we can give away another 200 pieces of clothing.

I will update our Summer of 7 schedule later this week.
Interested in how others are doing? check out the blog hop:

No comments: