Welcome to Rob and Candy's Blog

We are going PINK- we are adopting a little girl from Ethiopia. We'll be sharing our journey to adopt our daughter!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Do You Hear What I Hear? Said the night wind to the little lamb,"Do you see what I see? Do you see what I see?".....
If you spend anytime at our house, you will hear Christmas Carols. Why so early? In September we went to the mall. When we walked through JCP, Igor saw Christmas trees and Christmas decorations. As soon as we arrived home Igor ran to his CD collection to find his "Christmas" (music). I tried to explain, that Christmas was still months away. We still had Columbus Day, Fall Festival/Halloween, Thanksgiving and then it would be Christmas. Igor gave me a blank look then cranked up the music. Since then, Christmas music has been on Igor's daily play list.

This week Igor has been practicing a new song, "Where is Pumpkin". His nursery school teacher has been teaching him the song for their fall program. The song has been a nice diversion from the Christmas carols.

1 comment:

Carpenters said...

Igor is so cute. He will do so wonderful singing "Where is Pumpkin" at the fall program. I remember learning that song, but I had forgotten it until hearing Igor sing it. Happy Fall!