Welcome to Rob and Candy's Blog

We are going PINK- we are adopting a little girl from Ethiopia. We'll be sharing our journey to adopt our daughter!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dossiers, Mice and Elephant rides


Our Dossier is still waiting to be picked up at the FedEx location. Maybe it will be picked up tomorrow.

Tim, the exterminator, arrived yesterday to set some traps for the mice. I tried to convince Tim to stop by daily to check the traps. Tim just laughed at me. Rob has been assigned the job of checking the traps each morning before Igor and I come downstairs. Rob is so much braver than I am. So far, the stealth-like mice have eluded the traps.

Last night, we went to the circus. It was Igor’s first time. He was a little overwhelmed by it all. We arrived early so there was time for Igor to take a ride on the elephant. Of course, Rob & I wondered how safe this was.... but we threw caution to the wind and allowed him to take a ride. The boy and the elephant were fine at the end of the ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope the mice get caught soon! It's not fun when your home gets invaded!
still waiting.............
Tisha (awaa yg)