Welcome to Rob and Candy's Blog

We are going PINK- we are adopting a little girl from Ethiopia. We'll be sharing our journey to adopt our daughter!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today I am weary

Do you ever feel weary? I don't feel weary often but today, I feel weary. There are many things that are causing me to feel this way; a difficult contractor, no electricity in the front half of our house, the "perfect" school for Igor may not be so perfect, Igor is having trouble regulating his emotions, I have a stomach bug.....

Matthew 11:28-30:
Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”


I am looking forward to rest....

5 comments:

Renee' said...

Oh girl! I had that nasty bug on Tuesday... not fun! Hope you are feeling better soon... body, soul, AND spirit!!

Carpenters said...

Candy, we'll be praying for you and that you get the rest, physically, emotionally, and spiritually that you need.

With Love,
Penelope

Susan said...

I hope you find your rest today and feel better soon!

Love you! Susan

Jori said...

Ok, Trac' is a contractor (I'll send him right over); Keep searching for Igor cause you know the work it took to get him to you is still not finished; and let me know what to bring and I am on my way over to kick the stomach bug! That was so much nicer to type then saying "I wish I was closer to come help":):) I feel better...do you! Hang in there, you know the Masters Hand is working!
Love ya, Jori

tisha said...

That is a lot to deal with all at once. The scripture you posted is perfect, and I know that Jesus will help you find the rest you need in him.
Tisha