Welcome to Rob and Candy's Blog

We are going PINK- we are adopting a little girl from Ethiopia. We'll be sharing our journey to adopt our daughter!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our family

Igor and I have started our Christmas baking. I know it's early but Rob and I may be in Ethiopia December 13-20! Igor was asking about gingerbread men so I decided we should make them this week. Last year Igor make a cookie family- Daddy, Mommy, Igor and little brother. He wanted to do the same thing this year except he wanted icing on the cookies. I made the icing and he frosted and decorated them.

This activity gave us time to talk about Henry being part of our family while doing something fun. We had a sweet talk about what a family is and what our family will look like when Henry arrives!
Please pray for our paperwork to be correct and on Judge's desk on time!

1 comment:

E said...

Just catching up after our trip. I love Christmas baking!!! I'm really looking forward to doing this with Eben this year - what fun!!!

XOXO
Erica