Well, I have been "tagged" my by adoption gal-pals Susan and Jill. Yes, that's right, I was tagged, it's like the children's game... but they did it via my blog. So the rules are - I am to tag 5 people and I can't tag Susan or Jill. I am to tag my friends by leaving them a comment on their blog letting them know I tagged them and why. Also, I'm to direct them to my blog for instructions. I'm to notify the tagger (Jill and Susan) when I post my list so that they can enjoy reading the responses.
Here are 10 things about me:
1. I love watching the TV show LOST with my husband
2. I don't allow Igor to watch TV because I don't want him too be exposed to it yet... cruel, I know
3. I love waking up without an alarm clock
4. I was born in Nebraska
5. I miss my Freddie Mac friends (sniff, sniff)
6. I do not have any first cousins
7. I would love to go back to Japan
8. Yikes, coming up with 10 things is hard.... I love saying "yikes" and it cracks me up when Igor says it.
9. My in-laws got us hooked on the game Quiddler
10. I'm not sure who to tag....
Well, this tagging business is work! I must ponder who to tag....