Welcome to Rob and Candy's Blog

We are going PINK- we are adopting a little girl from Ethiopia. We'll be sharing our journey to adopt our daughter!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

RENOVARÉ Weekend

This week Rob and I had the pleasure of meeting Richard Foster and William "Bill" Vaswig. My dear friend Liz introduced me to the Celebration of Discipline: The Path to Spiritual Growth several years ago. We read the book as part of our small group. It was nice to meet the man who re-shaped my thoughts on prayer, fasting and solitude, to name a few disciplines.

The conference was awesome. If it is coming to a city near you, I highly recommend it. A bonus was Bill Viswag was able to pray over our dear sweet boy. Words cannot explain the experience.

Six AWAA families are in Ethiopia right now meeting and picking up their children! I've been checking their blogs for pictures and updates. I'm looking forward to our turn in Ethiopia.

No comments: